Oct 4, 2008
When it Rains
It rained last night.
As I sat in my little place candles lit and listened to the sound of water falling from great heights I was reminded how much I love the sound of rain. How it somehow can minister to my very being. The world always looks different after the first rains have fallen. Greens are greener and things that have gone unnoticed seem to stick out. I am a sunshine sort of gal, but a good down pour now and then is good for the soul.
quotes i love
- "they will never care how much you know until they know how much you care."
- "never be afraid to trust a well known God with an unknown future." - Corrie Ten Boom
- "God doesn't need you, He loves you, that is much better."
- "the world has yet to see what God can do through a man/woman who is totally commited to him." - D.L. Moody
- "be who you is, cause if is ain't who you is, you is who you ain't."-
- "some people say movies should be more like real life. I say real life should be more like the movies."