Oct 21, 2008

I love

My friend Heather posted awhile ago things that she loved about her house, because she had a friend do the same. I have a tendency to like Heather get caught up in the smallness of my home, and forget the things I love about it, so here are a few, though not 12 like Heather (she is an over achiever) things that I love about my little place.

1. I love my bed! It was my very first and thus far my only major furniture purchase, and I love it. It is even more comfy then it looks!



I especially enjoy reading in bed!



The shelving in my bedroom is also quite lovely, though I have not made the best use of the other half, (not pictured) I do really love this side with my shoes, journals, books and memories!

This beautiful soap dish was made for me by one of my students! I love it. I love the random collection of soaps that it holds as well. Some homemade by members of my church!

This is also in my bathroom. Really I love my bathroom, it is supper cute, just hard to take a picture of because of its size. But this will do, I love that I have a place to hang my latest Vouge, and I love that my toilet paper holder is just perfect so as never to keep the role from spinning. I also love that I splurge on super soft Charmin. Its the little things!

I found this fan in my office when I took over, it was burried back in a cupboard. I love it!
It is fun to me that I can see Rome from my bed :)

So there are a few things I love about my home.

1 comment:

Randal Kay said...

Ah, come on, that's not your home...it's too clean!!!!

quotes i love

  • "they will never care how much you know until they know how much you care."
  • "never be afraid to trust a well known God with an unknown future." - Corrie Ten Boom
  • "God doesn't need you, He loves you, that is much better."
  • "the world has yet to see what God can do through a man/woman who is totally commited to him." - D.L. Moody
  • "be who you is, cause if is ain't who you is, you is who you ain't."-
  • "some people say movies should be more like real life. I say real life should be more like the movies."