Oct 9, 2008

Only because we are friends

I got Tagged by Jenni, so I'm doing my bit:

Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. List 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post

1) While I would probably not get along with them in person I kinda have a thing for Anthony Bourdain (I know he is married) and Greg House (I know he is not real).

2) I love sushi even though half the time I eat it I throw up later.

3) I love cooking

4) I have next to no memories of my childhood

5) I used to hate reading and now I love it

6) I am not a pet person, but when I see dogs on TV I want one

I'm tagging....

Heather

Brittany
Darbi
Meggie
Krista
Heidi

No comments:

quotes i love

  • "they will never care how much you know until they know how much you care."
  • "never be afraid to trust a well known God with an unknown future." - Corrie Ten Boom
  • "God doesn't need you, He loves you, that is much better."
  • "the world has yet to see what God can do through a man/woman who is totally commited to him." - D.L. Moody
  • "be who you is, cause if is ain't who you is, you is who you ain't."-
  • "some people say movies should be more like real life. I say real life should be more like the movies."