Oct 17, 2008

Good Weekend


This weekend is good already. I just got home from taking a group of Sr. High Students to the Hay Maze at Arata Pumpkin Farm in Half Moon Bay. I believe there was about 23 of us who drove out so that we could arrive at 8pm and spend the next hour and fifteen minutes wandering the 2-2.5 acre hay maze. Yep it took me and my four students the whole time to make it through and I am not sure we could do it again. It was super fun to be running around in the dark under the stars completely lost. I highly recomend it. I don't know that it would be nearly as fun during the daylight hours, unless you have kids. Then day time would be a better option.

Tomorrow should be good too! I get to switch from Verizon to AT&T...which I have been waiting for. Which means less expensive coverage and more of it! And a phone that is not my Razor!

Tomorrow is also my little brothers soccer game, always fun to watch Jordan play and my dad coach. I have missed most of them this season, because I have been out of town almost every other weekend. I am going tomorrow Go Tigers!!!

And then in the evening I will be going to see a student in a community play, a melodrama of some event in our community's past.

Then on Sunday night Real Authentic Worship starts back up! Yea! RAW is a great hour of worship that I have missed for the last four months. I am excited to have it back again! If you live in the area you should come join us! Its at 7pm in the Little Mt. Hermon Chapel on Conference Drive it is such a simple time of connecting with God.

Yep its a good weekend.

No comments:

quotes i love

  • "they will never care how much you know until they know how much you care."
  • "never be afraid to trust a well known God with an unknown future." - Corrie Ten Boom
  • "God doesn't need you, He loves you, that is much better."
  • "the world has yet to see what God can do through a man/woman who is totally commited to him." - D.L. Moody
  • "be who you is, cause if is ain't who you is, you is who you ain't."-
  • "some people say movies should be more like real life. I say real life should be more like the movies."