Nov 30, 2009
It is this time of year when we start to make Christmas lists in our heads if not on paper of all the things we would love to get. Well, this Christmas all I really want is to be in Rome, serving along side my team. I don't want stuff, I don't want more clothes, or even cool gadgets, all I want is to be able to say I have finished raising all my support and that I can pack my bags and begin this ministry in Rome.
So if you want to get me something this Christmas that I really want, don't head to the store, or pick up your knitting needles, just join my financial support team and make my Christmas wish come true!
I need $6295 a month pledged for my Christmas Wish to come true. Right now I have $2465. How sweet would it be to have my Support raised by Christmas and be able to point to Jesus on the day we celebrate His birth and thank Him for the lovely gift of love in His great provision, and then to spend the rest of my year serving him in Rome as a thank you for all they ways He has blessed me again and again!
Jesus is after all the Reason for the Season, and if my only gift was what made it possible for me to serve Him all year long doing what He has called me to do it would just be soooo cool!
If you want to give towards my best Christmas Present Ever and the work of God in Rome, just click the link below!
Trinity's Christmas Gift
quotes i love
- "they will never care how much you know until they know how much you care."
- "never be afraid to trust a well known God with an unknown future." - Corrie Ten Boom
- "God doesn't need you, He loves you, that is much better."
- "the world has yet to see what God can do through a man/woman who is totally commited to him." - D.L. Moody
- "be who you is, cause if is ain't who you is, you is who you ain't."-
- "some people say movies should be more like real life. I say real life should be more like the movies."