Jan 28, 2008
Love: I love my students, Carol LOVES the snow.
PEACE:Amazingly I think I have it right now, certianly the kind that is beyond understanding.
PATIENCE:I have it right now, but you can pray that it lasts the 300 mile drive home.
Kindness:Our volunteers who have taken time off to come up here and serve.
Goodness:The friendly man at the autoshop who is going to look at our broken car, even though he is snowed in.
Faithfulness: The snow is falling faithfully we have had about 2 feet in the last 24 hours.
Self-control: Britany and me havn't lost it yet.
Against such things there is no Law.
Funny how God has a way of bringing scripture to life :)
quotes i love
- "they will never care how much you know until they know how much you care."
- "never be afraid to trust a well known God with an unknown future." - Corrie Ten Boom
- "God doesn't need you, He loves you, that is much better."
- "the world has yet to see what God can do through a man/woman who is totally commited to him." - D.L. Moody
- "be who you is, cause if is ain't who you is, you is who you ain't."-
- "some people say movies should be more like real life. I say real life should be more like the movies."