Jan 25, 2008

storm watch


This image I found today was titled "Before the Storm"

My friends this is where I am headed for the weekend. Oh joy.

I am taking a group of Sr. High students to spend the weekend at South Lake Tahoe. Please keep us (keep me) in your prayers. I am actually looking forward to the trip, but that may just be my need for a vacation out weighing the storm watch headlines.

In all seriousness, I think that this trip has the potential to be great, and I want to have a great time with the students who are coming. So please pray for safe travels, safety on the slopes (not me, of course with the foot and all) and for students to really have hearts and minds challenged this weekend by God through the times of worship and messages. I might have a chance to post while we are away, but don't count on it.

Thanks for your prayers.

No comments:

quotes i love

  • "they will never care how much you know until they know how much you care."
  • "never be afraid to trust a well known God with an unknown future." - Corrie Ten Boom
  • "God doesn't need you, He loves you, that is much better."
  • "the world has yet to see what God can do through a man/woman who is totally commited to him." - D.L. Moody
  • "be who you is, cause if is ain't who you is, you is who you ain't."-
  • "some people say movies should be more like real life. I say real life should be more like the movies."