Feb 3, 2008
She looked around, a bit confused. What was this place? Oh, well there would be time for that later all she knew was that she had just a few minutes before the already nearly deserted carnival would close down. Where was it she was supposed to meet him? The carnival seemed to be spinning in circles around her as she tried to gain her bearings. Making her way through the strangers and shadows she stumbled upon a group of rumble tumble boys hitting a ball round. The one who seemed to be the leader walked over silently fumbling with the situation as well as his role in it, he handed off the package and quickly turned back to his boys. Unsure how to make her exit she hesitated briefly then turned now the world truly seemed to be making circles around her. Her steps quickened trying to flee faster to the safety of anywhere be here.
As she came to the edge of the carnival she remembered her mission, all she needed to do was return it, but how was she going to find them in this place? The parking lot was full of cars, and trailers, but they all appeared deserted. Where was he?
quotes i love
- "they will never care how much you know until they know how much you care."
- "never be afraid to trust a well known God with an unknown future." - Corrie Ten Boom
- "God doesn't need you, He loves you, that is much better."
- "the world has yet to see what God can do through a man/woman who is totally commited to him." - D.L. Moody
- "be who you is, cause if is ain't who you is, you is who you ain't."-
- "some people say movies should be more like real life. I say real life should be more like the movies."