Feb 12, 2009

Poke'mon ??? What theJunk?


Seriously day two of staying home with the sicko is not made any better by the addition of Poke'mon. If I was not sure what was on the screen and I was just listening I would have, no make that I do have some serious concerns about this show. There is so much moaning and groaning and then high pitched voices and gasps. Then the people have names like Diane and Butler, seriously? It is such a weird show. And then there are the random musical interludes, by some equally random singer. I know I am a 28 year old female, but this has to be one of the worst shows ever.

No comments:

quotes i love

  • "they will never care how much you know until they know how much you care."
  • "never be afraid to trust a well known God with an unknown future." - Corrie Ten Boom
  • "God doesn't need you, He loves you, that is much better."
  • "the world has yet to see what God can do through a man/woman who is totally commited to him." - D.L. Moody
  • "be who you is, cause if is ain't who you is, you is who you ain't."-
  • "some people say movies should be more like real life. I say real life should be more like the movies."