Jun 19, 2008

Crazy Good

It has been a wild and crazy week. From the fires last week to the insanity of Vacation Bible School it is safe to say that life has been Crazy Good. Good because the fires have stopped and crazy because well its summer. This is my first summer in 9 years that I have not worked at Mount Hermon in Child Care. Crazy, but good. I would be going crazy if it weren't for the fact that I have been overwhelmed (in a good way) with 260 other children and 106 volunteers at our VBS program. In what has been a Crazy Hot week. I am sure I will have more to say about all of this crazy goodness later, but for now I just wanted to show you what 260 kids in church looks like.

2 comments:

Heather and Matt Troxell said...

260 kids in church looks GREAT!

260 lives touched... plus the lives of their friends and family!

Great job Felton Bible and you, Trinity!!!

Jenn - The Army Wife Life said...

Hey! Just wanted to say Happy Birthday, you old lady... :-)

quotes i love

  • "they will never care how much you know until they know how much you care."
  • "never be afraid to trust a well known God with an unknown future." - Corrie Ten Boom
  • "God doesn't need you, He loves you, that is much better."
  • "the world has yet to see what God can do through a man/woman who is totally commited to him." - D.L. Moody
  • "be who you is, cause if is ain't who you is, you is who you ain't."-
  • "some people say movies should be more like real life. I say real life should be more like the movies."