Nov 5, 2008

So Excited

I don't know if I was just really excited to see my country finally select the new President or if I was having a reaction to my new level of meds but last night at about 11:30 my heart started racing and feeling funny. It was hard to swallow and I was feeling pain everywhere like I had been punched repeatedly. So I took myself to the ER to see what the deal was. After many tests, some which I expected and others they forgot to mention...EKG, Heart monitor, Thyroid TSH normal blood work up and a pregnancy test (just in case I somehow ended up in that condition unbeknownst to me.) after all that and lots of waiting they sent me home. The doctor said I was having minor heart palputations ... oh wait I knew that going in. I was instructed to see my Doctor this morning, but alas she is gone till a week from Friday. Best guess is that it is my body getting used to the meds.

I called for my lab results this morning at which time I found out I am not pregnant. Big Shocker there. And that my thyroid level is 1.27 which is "normal" But if this is what normal feels like, I don't want it, cause I feel horrible.


I think I need this guy and his team to figure this out stat!

No comments:

quotes i love

  • "they will never care how much you know until they know how much you care."
  • "never be afraid to trust a well known God with an unknown future." - Corrie Ten Boom
  • "God doesn't need you, He loves you, that is much better."
  • "the world has yet to see what God can do through a man/woman who is totally commited to him." - D.L. Moody
  • "be who you is, cause if is ain't who you is, you is who you ain't."-
  • "some people say movies should be more like real life. I say real life should be more like the movies."