Nov 22, 2008

better

I woke up today and did not feel like spending the whole day curled up in pj's in front of the TV or just in bed. It is maybe the first day in weeks that I have felt like getting up. Not the first day in weeks I have gotten up mind you. This is good!

Yesterday I felt horrible all day long, because on top of everything I had gotten a cold. It was my day off though, so I took full advantage of the time off to rest. I lounged in front of my TV and watched some of my favorite shows; What Not to Wear, Tim Gunn's Guide to Style, The Travel Channel (though sadly they did not offer much), West Wing and Gilmore Girls reruns and NCIS. Along with way too many hours of TV I also made tea, soup and drank water.

I finally fell asleep listening to Italian CD's and woke up this morning not feeling like I wanted to stay in all day. I am still not 100%, but I feel mounds better than I have in a long time.

So thank you for your prayers. Keep it up! Hopefully I can kick all of this stuff by Thanksgiving and have something to be super Thankful for!!!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Gotta love West Wing, Gilmore Girls and NCIS reruns!! I can't get enough of them!

quotes i love

  • "they will never care how much you know until they know how much you care."
  • "never be afraid to trust a well known God with an unknown future." - Corrie Ten Boom
  • "God doesn't need you, He loves you, that is much better."
  • "the world has yet to see what God can do through a man/woman who is totally commited to him." - D.L. Moody
  • "be who you is, cause if is ain't who you is, you is who you ain't."-
  • "some people say movies should be more like real life. I say real life should be more like the movies."