Aug 8, 2009

Everyday

Everyday I think, "oh that is something I could blog about." Then I get back to my computer and for the life of me I cannot recall what it was I wanted to blog. And that is so frustrating, because I really did wish to share something with you. So today I am going to go purchase a little notebook to carry with me so that I can right down all my random blog ideas and stop this stupid cycle. Expect some rants soon people. And if you are one of those people I hang with a lot and have told you, "hey, I should blog about this..." and you happen to recall what that was leave me a comment and let me know, cause for the life of me I cannot figure it out, and that kills me. I know you do not wish me dead, so if you know what I was thinking let me know.

Off to buy a journal.

No comments:

quotes i love

  • "they will never care how much you know until they know how much you care."
  • "never be afraid to trust a well known God with an unknown future." - Corrie Ten Boom
  • "God doesn't need you, He loves you, that is much better."
  • "the world has yet to see what God can do through a man/woman who is totally commited to him." - D.L. Moody
  • "be who you is, cause if is ain't who you is, you is who you ain't."-
  • "some people say movies should be more like real life. I say real life should be more like the movies."