Aug 30, 2008

A gift

Friends, it is not often that I get to give you a gift via the web, something you can take with you more than just my words. But, today is your lucky day. This summer I was introduced to the music of JJ Heller, and now I get to give you the chance to fall in love with her melodic voice as well. She has made it possible for you to download her entire new CD for free 12 tracks of soul soothing music absolutely free. Check it out!!! Hope you love it! And don't say I never gave you anything.


No comments:

quotes i love

  • "they will never care how much you know until they know how much you care."
  • "never be afraid to trust a well known God with an unknown future." - Corrie Ten Boom
  • "God doesn't need you, He loves you, that is much better."
  • "the world has yet to see what God can do through a man/woman who is totally commited to him." - D.L. Moody
  • "be who you is, cause if is ain't who you is, you is who you ain't."-
  • "some people say movies should be more like real life. I say real life should be more like the movies."