Mar 30, 2008
I have spent a lot of time lately contemplating the idea of Faithfulness. What does it look like to be Faithful in all things? Faithful to God, to who He has created me to to be, to what He is calling me to, to myself, to friends, to family, to work, to all that I do.
How can one person remain faithful in all of these areas?
That is the question that I am Faithfully wrestling with.
This idea of Faithfulness came up during my Prayer Retreat and then became our focus at RAW (Real Authentic Worship) and as is often the case when God is trying to work something out in me it keeps creeping up into various areas of my life. Into realtionships, situations, books and so much more.
Thinking about it I realize that the people I look up to most in life are those who have displayed Faithfulness. Nothing else ties these individuals together other than their Faithfulness. What do you picture when you think of Faithfulness?
The more I think about Faithfulness the more deep it becomes so I want to know what you think of.
So friends what are your thoughts on Faithfulness?
Does it come easy? Do you struggle? How do you define Faithfulness?
quotes i love
- "they will never care how much you know until they know how much you care."
- "never be afraid to trust a well known God with an unknown future." - Corrie Ten Boom
- "God doesn't need you, He loves you, that is much better."
- "the world has yet to see what God can do through a man/woman who is totally commited to him." - D.L. Moody
- "be who you is, cause if is ain't who you is, you is who you ain't."-
- "some people say movies should be more like real life. I say real life should be more like the movies."