Dec 13, 2008

Now I Can Tell You...

You may have noticed that I have not blogged in quite some time, that's because everything worth blogging about was off limits...but now that it's out in the open I can share it with you!

I am very excited to tell you that I am going to be starting a new chapter in my life!

Nope, not getting married, nor am I pregnant! So, what's the big news? I have been commissioned to be a long term missionary in Rome, Italy!

Some of you have known this for a week now and the rest of you are probably reading this in disbelief. I wanted to tell you all in person, but since I do not know all of you personally it was a bit impractical.

I have of course started a new blog that will follow me on this journey. I invite you all to visit that blog often, and right now, as it has the whole story including my calling, and information about the organization and team I will be going with.


1 comment:

Jenn - The Army Wife Life said...

Congratulations! I'm sure it won't be an easy job, but very rewarding. I look forward to reading about your new life in Italy!

quotes i love

  • "they will never care how much you know until they know how much you care."
  • "never be afraid to trust a well known God with an unknown future." - Corrie Ten Boom
  • "God doesn't need you, He loves you, that is much better."
  • "the world has yet to see what God can do through a man/woman who is totally commited to him." - D.L. Moody
  • "be who you is, cause if is ain't who you is, you is who you ain't."-
  • "some people say movies should be more like real life. I say real life should be more like the movies."