Aug 5, 2007

Aquarium




While my parents were out gallivanting around Burkina Faso with my sister Krista, I took Lizzie, Jordan, Mr. Crabs (Brandon) and Cindy Loo Who (Cassondra) to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. I have got to say, perhaps the best part of my day was discovering that if you take a Season Pass Holder with you to the Aquarium, it comes with nice perks such as skipping the forever long line. As well as discounts at the gift stores. Who knew, being friends with Crabs finally paid off ;) Just kidding. But seriously not having to wait in a line that went on forever was a huge relief.


I had not been to the Aquarium in years, in fact I don't even recall when it was that I was last there. But I enjoyed it much more this time than the first. Maybe it was having the kids with us, watching them take it all in, or maybe it was just that much better. I am not sure, but it was a great way to spend the day, with family and friends.

http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g51/scbeachgirl/Aquarium/

No comments:

quotes i love

  • "they will never care how much you know until they know how much you care."
  • "never be afraid to trust a well known God with an unknown future." - Corrie Ten Boom
  • "God doesn't need you, He loves you, that is much better."
  • "the world has yet to see what God can do through a man/woman who is totally commited to him." - D.L. Moody
  • "be who you is, cause if is ain't who you is, you is who you ain't."-
  • "some people say movies should be more like real life. I say real life should be more like the movies."